Friday, September 11, 2009

A new kit released and TWO freebies!

I'm releasing a new kit today and it's called Amy's Garden. You can get it HERE at my Digital Design Den shop with the usual introductory 20% off price.




I have TWO freebies for you as well. I've made a cute little matching uppercase alpha and Bia, one of my creative team members, has made a lovely quick page from the kit. Thank you Bia!




You can download the alpha HERE. The password is gardencolor

You can download the quick page HERE. The password is biapage

Here are some Amy's Garden pages done my myself and creative team members, Ronda and Bia.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Robyn, love your new Amy's Garden kit with the bright vibrant colors!

Thank you for the beautiful Amy's Garden alphas and the pretty Amy's Garden Quick Page.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.