Sunday, January 31, 2010

Circle Frames templates - new to the store!

I have just released a set of 8 circular frames at my Digital Design Den store.

These frames can be so versatile. Place them over a photo as is, or you can add a colour, gradient, texture or style.........or perhaps clip to your favourite paper. You can also get some great effects by recolouring and then playing with various blend modes...........let your imagination explore the possibilities of these pretty frames! Average size of each frame is approx. 7 - 8 inches.

I've used one of the frames in the layout below. It's my precious old Oliver and the photos were taken lastweek.I guess you can see just how spoilt he is!

Photobucket

3 comments:

KimR. said...

Robyn, I love your new circle frames and can see many uses for them! And I LOVE your layout of Oliver, he looks so comfy. Fantastic blending and page design--you are an expert scrapper!

Unknown said...

Robyn, I love the circle frame templates and your tips on using them--it will be fun to try different ideas!

Oliver looks very happy, relaxed and contented. I love all the blending and layering on your beautifully designed layout.

Pssequimages said...

This is the sweetest, softest,---purdiest! layout of Oliver. I love the color ==I love the circular frames....gorgeous, Robyn!