Monday, October 11, 2010

Join me in a new challenge at the Den!

I'm hosting a challenge at the Den called Black and White +1.
The aim is to create a black and white layout and use just ONE other colour.  You can use different shades of this one colour.

I would love you to come and participate.  You can read all about the challenge here.

Here's an example of what  you can do with black and white +1. 

I have used my ASPIRE kit for this page, except for the pearl hearts and they are part of my PRIVATE COLLECTION kit.

Come and check it out..........I will make you very WELCOME!  Register in the forum as a new member and mention that you came via my blog and I'll give you a 50% OFF COUPON to use in my store!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this challenge Robyn (it's the one I voted for). I'm looking forward to doing this layout!