Thursday, November 22, 2012

Digital Design Den - huge closing down sale!

Sandy and I have decided that due to personal circumstances we are closing our beloved Den on November 30th.

From now until the end of the month everything in my Red Dog store is priced at just $1.00 each.  What a bargain!  I'm unsure if I will continue to design, so this is a farewell sale for me.

Thank  you so much to all my loyal customers.  Your support has meant a great deal to me over the past years.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pssequimages said...

Robyn, wishing you ALL the best as you turn this page and move on to new adventures. Please keep in touch, I will miss you and the Den and hope to see you again around the net.

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry to see you and the DDD go!

My very first digital kit purchase was a bit over a year ago, your "Aspire" kit. It was one of two blue kits I used to design a photobook in memory of my mother; blue was her favorite color.

thanks for all of your wonderful creative work, and I wish you well in wherever life takes you next!